Sunday, April 10, 2011

when i met sri sri ravi shankar...

march 9 2011. i was with him. i saw him for the first time. there were four of us and guruji. he was talking to everyone and he did not even looked at me.i had really wanted some personal time with him and this was it!  i had so many questions to ask him... he was so awesome!!he was energetic, peaceful, witty, laughing and short!! i had expected him to be taller!! i just kept looking at him and did not say a word. i was just lost in him. and before i realized the destination came. i was just happy that i got to spend time around him and see how amazing, dynamic, untiring, amazing, handsome, happy, always thinking about others, talkative, :) , naughty and amazing he is. then the rest of the three people got out. and it was just me and him. and just at that moment he turned, looked at me, he smiled and put his hand on my head. and in that second i felt like he understood everything i wanted to say. his eyes said everything. it was just me and him and no one else and nothing else.i did not ask any questions and he gave me all my answers.it was like he showed me the world. i understood what being around him means and of what great value it is...

i would do anything to get another of that second to spend with him...
this is my experience when i met sri sri ravi shankar...and who he is?.......he is my guru.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment